Bar Staff - The Grand Cafe - Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar staff to join our fantastic venue, The Grand Cafe
Opened July 2018, The Grand Cafe is home to one of Edinburgh’s most magnificent Old Town venues. Set within the Scotsman’s former advertising hall, the spectacular double height space can seat one hundred and fifty covers across its spectacular ground floor and balcony, filled with light, character and beautiful period features.
A fresh, light all day menu will take guests from early breakfasts, brunches and lunches through to afternoon teas and evening dining options - all created using ingredients sourced from a hand-picked selection of great Scottish producers.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Grand Café team will be in touch.