Cabaret Voltaire: a subterranean institution of local arts and music lies in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. Through legendary club nights, countless live shows and variety of special events, we have turned these historical vaults into an underground haven of music.
Café Voltaire: an eclectic mix of fair trade coffee, contemporary cocktails and intimate live DJ sets from some of Edinburgh’s most up and coming talent. Our quirky and cosy café transforms into a candlelit cocktail lounge, with the perfect aura for your late night hangout.
Live music, house music, loud music.
Throughout the Fringe, Cabaret Voltaire is a bustling hub of comedy with shows on in 3 rooms from 11am to 11pm. The club and the café merge into a truly exciting and invigorating Fringe venue, therefore we are looking to hire outgoing staff that thrive in fast paced environments and perhaps have a love of cocktails, craft beer, or coffee?
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Cocktail bartenders AND club bar staff
- 15-30 hours per week - fixed term contract with opportunity to stay on post Fringe depending on needs of the business
- Day and night shifts
Cocktail bartenders MUST have experience and good knowledge of classic cocktails
- Fully available throughout August
- Team player and can work in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Bartending experience of 6 months or more
REWARDS + BENEFITS
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues
- Free entry to all club nights