Bar Staff (Part time) - The Murrayfield Hotel - Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Bar Staff on a part time basis to join our venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
Murrayfield Hotel is an established hotel, restaurant and bar, serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits. It caters for all functions, weddings, funerals, and meetings. With such close proximity to Murrayfield stadium the venue also caters for large events.
As a member of the bar team you will be working during the weekend on Fridays and Saturdays and your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Murrayfield team will be in touch.