Bar Manager - Three Sisters - Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are recruiting for a talented and experienced Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based in Edinburgh. A real hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, live music, function hire and more! Being the Napier Union our venue is popular with students as well as a great place for big events like stag do's and hen parties. Our venue is also proud to be a part of the Edinburgh Fringe festivities and hosts around 11 shows a day across our many rooms providing free fun for all of the family and welcoming thousands of Fringe Fans from across the globe every day!
As Bar Manager, your role will include:
- Managing daily bar operation.
- Ensuring that the operation runs efficiently.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Managing and ordering stock.
- Full responsibility for Bars and Cellar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of liquor stock management, yield, margins and gross profit.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think the role of Bar Manager is for you then apply now and a member of the Three Sisters team will be in touch.