Bar Manager- Inn on The Mile- Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, Inn On The Mile.
Located on the Royal Mile, in the heart of the city centre, the Inn On The Mile offers an alternative boutique and luxury hotel experience in one of Edinburgh's most prestigious historic landmarks. The Mile pub is a focal point off the Royal Mile with a sensational selection of drinks and locally sourced Scottish menu.
As Bar Manager, your role will include:
- Managing daily bar operation.
- Ensuring that the operation runs efficiently.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Managing and ordering stock.
- Full responsibility for Bars and Cellar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of liquor stock management, yield, margins and gross profit.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Inn on The Mile team will be in touch.