The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Illicit Still.
Located in Aberdeen City Centre, The Illicit Still is a traditional pub with a modern twist and a little bit of Scottish history. The Illicit team are passionate about providing hearty home-cooked food, an ice-cold pint, and for you to be entertained by the best local musicians, the biggest live sport, or one of our range of board games or games consoles
At the heart of all we do we must put our customers’ needs first.
As bar manager, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Staff training, recruitment and development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Bar Managers Role.
- Hold a valid Personal License.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Illicit Still team will be in touch.