The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style, service and ambience. This truly unique award winning venue offers 5 floors of exceptional quality focused around the delivery of The Corinthian Club customer experience.
We are looking for a talented Bar Manager to join our team who has fantastic experience in a large bar / multi bar environment.
As bar manager, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Staff training, recruitment and development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Corinthian team will be in touch.