The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more. We are looking for an experienced and talented Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, the Ghillie Dhu.
As a Bar Manager, your role will include:
• Managing the daily bar operations.
• Ensuring that the operation runs efficiently.
• Managing all service standards and staff development.
• Managing and ordering stock.
• Full responsibility for Bars and Cellar.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• A good understanding of liquor stock management, yield, margins and gross profit.
• Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
• Availability to work shifts, including evenings, nights and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
• 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.