Waiting Staff, Bar Staff, Supervisors - The Granary
*Open Recruitment Day – Thursday 6th June, 3pm to 6pm – The Granary, Shore, Leith*
The Granary serves quality hearty food in comfortable homely setting down by the Leith docks. Sitting on the Leith Shore front, in an area brimming with stylish, top quality bars and Michelin star restaurants, The Granary is building a reputation for serving high quality food alongside premium beer, wines and cocktails.
We currently have a mix of full time and part time positions available for waiting staff and bar staff as well as Supervisors.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and a flair for providing a great dining experience please read on and Apply Now!
As a member of the waiting staff / bar staff team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role – This is essential for the positions available within our bar staff and floor staff teams.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits, employee lead TRONC tip system, as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offer
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys
Want to take the next step? We are holding an Open Recruitment Day for these positions on Open Recruitment Day – Thursday 6th June, 3pm to 6pm – The Granary, Shore, Leith
You are more than welcome to just pop along at this time with a CV and to meet one of our managers however if you APPLY NOW we can arrange a time slot for you so you do not have to wait on the day. It also means if this date is not suitable we can arrange another time to meet with you.
We look forward to receiving your application or meeting you on the day.