Bar and Waiting Staff - Ghillie Dhu- Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We currently have a mix of full time and part time positions available for experienced waiting staff and bar staff.
The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish pub and live entertainment venue serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and International acts.
As a member of the waiting staff / bar staff team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role – This is essential for the positions available within our bar staff and floor staff teams.
- A great personality who enjoys working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.