READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We are on the lookout for a Bar and Floor Supervisor here in the heart of Edinburgh
Start a new story...
The Scotsman Buildings, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh on the Northbridge, are one of the city’s most iconic and recognisable addresses. Housed within it, the former Northbridge Brasserie, is now set to be transformed by the group behind some of the country’s most exciting brands in the restaurant & wider hospitality market. We are looking for a Bar and Floor Supervisor to join us in time for our new adventure!
Just as the Northbridge straddles both the Old & New Towns, our new dining & drinking offer will combine the timeless elegance & energy of a bustling brasserie, with the razor sharp service style and show stopper surroundings of a cutting edge contemporary concept.
As a member of our team, you will become the benchmark, the furthest thing from ordinary. We are looking for passionate, fun, dynamic personalities who want to realise a shared dream.
As bar and floor supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman team will be in touch.