READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We are on the lookout for Bar and Floor Staff here in the heart of Edinburgh for our exciting new launch!
Start a new story...
The Scotsman Buildings, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh on the Northbridge, are one of the city’s most iconic and recognisable addresses. Housed within it, the former Northbridge Brasserie, is now set to be transformed by the group behind some of the country’s most exciting brands in the restaurant & wider hospitality market, and we are looking for hospitality staff of all levels to join us in time for our new adventure!
Just as the Northbridge straddles both the Old & New Towns, our new dining & drinking offer will combine the timeless elegance & energy of a bustling brasserie, with the razor sharp service style and show stopper surroundings of a cutting edge contemporary concept.
As a member of our team, you will become the benchmark, the furthest thing from ordinary. We are looking for passionate, fun, dynamic personalities who want to realise a shared dream.
A little about the role on offer:
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our bar and floor team to ensure we are able to give our customers the best experience possible!
We have both part time and full time positions available.
A little about you:
- You will have bar or floor experience from a restaurant environment
- Your CV is varied and makes for great reading
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offer
- When we promise unrivalled training and development journeys, competitive pay and generous benefits, we mean it
We are holding a recruitment open day for these positions – this will be held in The Scotsman Hotel between 11am and 6pm on Wednesday 18th April.
If you are interested in attending please Apply Now and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a time slot for you or why not just pop along on the day bringing your CV and right to work documentation.