We are looking for experienced and talented front of house staff to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As a member of the front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.