The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced Banqueting Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
• This role will involve the daily preparation and presentation of food for a high volume of customers
• Ensuring the kitchen is kept hygienically clean, in accordance with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation.
• Preparing and plating up dishes to a high standard and in an efficient manner while using the menu specs provided.
• Ensuring customers receive the best quality food
You must be an experienced chef with a passion for the highest level of quality dishes that will exceed customer’s expectations. You will be technically strong with good communication skills, and have the ability to run your own section. You will also be required to ensure service, production and legislative standards are maintained and that these standards are communicated and trained to new employees.
It is essential that you have experience in a high volume banqueting environment of up to 300 covers, and are able to work well within a team and provide efficient support to the Head Chef.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
• 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.