G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
One thing all our places have in common is our people- they work hard, often behind the scenes, and they are the best at what they do. They are a wildly eclectic bunch, from the architect who makes the drawings come to life, to the domestic staff who make our hotel rooms feel like home. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you've got it, bring it. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Assistant Revenue Manager to join our Hotel Sales Team in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, communications and interpersonal skills.
· Over viewing groups for the hotels, ensure groups rates are maintained and all enquires are followed up to ensure conversion.
· Analysing booking trends, competitor rates, assist with decision making for setting rates across the 6 hotels.
· Managing reservations for the six hotels
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental polices/ services/ procedures/ standards.
· Maintain complete knowledge of hotels facilitates, services, guest room layouts, bed types, decor, room availability day by day, room rates, packages/promotions/ upselling, agents hotels work with and billing conditions, specific arrangements between hotels and travel agents, G1 venues in Edinburgh for cross selling food and beverage
· Maintain knowledge of how to work Opera PMS, Channel Manager, Booking button and all third party/FIT extranets.
· Maintaining a good relationship with all agents.
· Preparation and issuing daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
· Support hotels with day to day operation of reservations
The successful candidate for this role will be rewarded with a competitive salary + bonus + company benefits and excellent training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity please apply now and we will be in touch.