Assistant Manager – Mitchells St Andrews
Mitchell’s Deli is situated in the heart of historic St Andrews. Purveyors of fine food and wine, our team are committed to serving the freshest, best, local, Scottish, seasonal produce.
We are looking for a Assistant Manager to join our Mitchells family.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working in a fast paced restaurant/bar/cafe or hospitality environment, as you’ll need to work quickly and efficiently whilst meeting our high standards of presentation and attention to detail. You’ll need to be a team player, highly focused and enjoy a vibrant and friendly working environment.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth.
- controlling costs.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a manager who is friendly, approachable and is dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Mitchells team will be in touch.