Assistant Manager - Forgans Broughty Ferry
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Assistant Manager for our fantastic venue, Forgan's restaurant in Broughty Ferry
We work with the best local artisans who believe in sustainable agriculture. We pride ourselves on providing mouth-watering dishes made from this sustainable produce, in a skylit, industrial-chic space.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as an Assistant Manager for both Bar and Floor staff
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think the role of Assistant Manager is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Forgans Broughty Ferry team will be in touch.