Assistant Manager - Forgans Broughty Ferry
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Assistant Manager for our fantastic venue, Forgan's restaurant in Broughty Ferry
We work with the best local artisans who believe in sustainable agriculture. We pride ourselves on providing mouth-watering dishes made from this sustainable produce, in a skylit, industrial-chic space.
As Assistant Manager, your role will include:
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as an Assistant Manager for both Bar and Floor staff
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think the role of Assistant Manager is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Forgans Broughty Ferry team will be in touch.