Assistant Bar Manager – The Corinthian Club
We are looking for experienced and talented Assistant Bar Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
As Assistant Bar Manager your role will include:
- Encouraging the team to strive for consistently excellent levels of customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Creating a unique and unforgettable experience for all customers.
- On shift training for staff on product knowledge and operations.
- Working closely with the Bar manager to maximise sales and work towards set targets and budgets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a high-volume unit.
- A strong work ethic.
- An Enthusiastic personality and will enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Ability to drive a large team across multiple operating bar.
- Ability adapt to different situations and keep a calm composure.
- Strong product knowledge of wines and cocktails.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits, staff incentives as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Assistant Bar Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.