Area Sales & Events Manager
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Area Sales and Events Manager to look after our venues in St Andrews, Dundee and Perth!
As Area Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for running the Area Sales & Events in your geographic area co-ordinating a diverse range of Sales and Marketing activity across individually branded venues along with any key events.
Responsibilities to include -
- Developing new business opportunities
- Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
- Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise revenue
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Managers to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
- Coordinating and creating promotional activity across the venue
- Working with a team of sales and events coordinators based at our call centre to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well planned and executed events and functions
- Ordering, proofing and having creative input to printed material and online material
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
- Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus potential up to 20% of annual salary
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and in-house training academy.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply now!